- Non-bureaucratic and simplified cooperation through our legal framework
- Access to a comprehensive industrial network for applied research in the field of industrial biotechnology
- Project financing, also in the framework of industry-crowdfunding projects
- Facilitated project administration
- Professional project management tailored to your specific needs
- Professional marketing and public relations
- Comprehensive knowledge about the appropriate funding schemes for your particular projects
- FULLY INDUSTRIALLY FINANCED COOPERATIVE PROJECTS (FIFCO)
The project costs are taken over by one (co-financing) or shared by more than one industrial partner (co-financing multifirm).
- PUBLICLY-INDUSTRIALLY CO-FINANCED PROJECTS (PICOF)
acib is aware of different national and international funding schemes and looks for the optimal opportunity for each single project
JOINT PROJECT INITIATIVE (JPI)
acib is looking for interesting competence profiles (as a 1-page-document) and concrete project concepts in order to broaden our scientific basis. The role of acib is to connect your scientific expertise with acibs industrial partner network and to gather financing for the particular types of projects. Following offers are requested:
- PROJECT OFFER: innovative project concepts that could be of interest for industrial partners (e.g. rejected project proposals)
- CO-DEVELOPMENT OFFER: technology with proof of principle, but not enough matured for industrial applications
- TECHNOLOGY OFFER: well developed technology (based on a patent) and ready for out-lincensing
- SERVICE OFFER: methods or technologies which can be offered as a service (analyses, enzyme production, etc.)
We are happy to receive your Project and Technology Offers as an APN Member.
Please use the templates (doc files) provided for download and send it to Martin Trinker.